I don’t just groom your dogs I care for them
Professional grooming and pampering with Grooming Marvellous
What I do:
I will examine your dog and discuss with you your grooming requirements. As a rough guide grooming takes around two hours depending on the breed. Larger breeds or hand stripping may take longer. I am happy to remove matts as long as your dog does not become distressed. If this happens I may need to cut out or clip any matts to lessen any distress for your dog. I would always discuss this with you beforehand.
Prices are approximate and are based on matt-free coat. Matted dogs incur extra charges depending on the length of time spent and frequency of past grooming appointments.
All grooms include a bath and dry.
- Cockapoos / Cavapoos / Minature Labradoodles from £35
- Medium / Large Doodles from £40
- King Charles / Cocker / Springer Spaniels from £35
- Toy / Minature Poodles from £35
- Standard Poodles from £45
- Yorkshire / West Highland Terriers from £35
- Cairn / Wire Fox / Border / Bedlington Terriersfrom £35
- Airedale Terrier from £45
- Lhaso Apso / Shih Tzu / Bichon Frise from £35
- Nail Trimming / Feet and pad trimming / Ear plucking and cleaning / Eye and bottom trimfrom £5
Bath and dry only (dependant on coat type)
- Puppy(up to 4 months) ~ £10 – £15
- Small ~ £15 – £20
- Medium ~ £25 – £30
- Large ~ £25 – £40
- Giant ~ £50
Bath only (no dry) ~ £10 – £20
- We’ve all been there, an extra muddy walk, your dog has rolled in ….! What choice do you have? Banishment outside, a cold hose down in the garden, lifting a muddy/heavy dog into your bath only to strain your back and leave your bathroom and furniture in a complete mess! Now you can bring your dog in for a warm relaxing hydrobath.